Our Oktoberfest tent wrote to us saying how hopeful they are about the vaccinations and that our reservation for the 25th September is available.

They also added that the decision whether or not Oktoberfest will actually take place will be made in June.

We have decided to accept the reservation and if Oktoberfest takes place we will then open our registration in June

In the meantime if you are interested in signing up for this event please let us know by filling out our we are interested form, we only need your hash name, (kennel )and email address

Please note this is only about the tent. We are already th*nking about what to do for this year – see last year for details

Keep safe and healthy and enjoy Covid-careful runs

On on

Bottom Blower GM Munich H3