The Munich Hash House Harriers (MH3) is the city's leading non-competitive, social "running" group. Meeting every other Saturday at 17:00 (5pm) during Daylight Savings Time (summer) and 15:00 (3pm) in the winter months, around 15-30 of us run, jog or walk across various areas in and around Munich.
Want to join us? Grab your running shoes and a change of clothes (there will be a car to store your gear) and check where the next "run" will be here: MH3 Run Info
Especially for newcomers, check out our FAQ.
In addition, the Munich Full Moon Hash House Harriers (FMH3) meet once every month. Details on their next "run" is here.
And here is our other social media:
Munich is slowly crawling out of the lock down starting with the Biergartens opening on the 18th May,
Your mismanagement is keeping an eye on the developments and are tentatively looking at the 13th June for a possible hash. Please bear in mind it will be adapted to suit the situations allowed. Comes in Handy is putting together an intensive guideline to hashing in Covid-19 times, please read this. If you are lucky I might put a quiz together. The guideline will be published when we know what we are doing.
We have to remain flexible and reactive - restrictions may have to be suddenly re-introduce (which is why our Webmeister wants you to connect to us on Twitter @MunichH3)
- Bottom Blower, GM
Due to the Coronavirus the largest beer festival in the world will not take place in 2020.
During a press conference on the 21st April the Minister President of Bavarian, Markus Söder and the Lord Mayor of Munich, Dieter Reiter cancelled the Wiesn.
Hopefully our Oktoberfest hash weekend will take place in 2021, starting with the Fullmoon Prelube on Thursday 23rd September and ending with the red dress run on Sunday 26th September.
Bottom Blower, GM
Corona is not allowed into the Oktoberfest because:
a) it is not brewed in Munich and
2) it is a nasty virus disrupting our drinking time.
The authorities will decide in June if this year's Oktoberfest will take place. We will wait until then before we open our registration.
The Munich Hash House Harriers welcomes responsible debauchery so your participation implies everything you do is at your own risk and you accept the following:
The Munich Hash House Harriers is a loosely organised group of "half-minds" who like to run, jog and walk and drink beer and other drinks.
Events are also loosely organised and are not for profit.
As we run across differing terrains (streets, roads, paths, fields, through forests etc.) there is always a risk of injury.
You agree to accept this risk and not hold anyone associated with the Munich Hash House Harriers liable for any injury or loss.
For special events (such as the Oktoberfest, Bayern Nash Hash etc.) there is always the risk that things go wrong (for example, cancellation due to security concerns, problems with public transport, etc.).
Again you agree not to hold us liable.
In addition although the Religious Advisor is responsible for the weather the liability is limited to drinking at most one mug of beer. You agree to this.
It should be mentioned that if you try to force a legal remedy then as well as being a bad sport and disgraceful hasher you won't get far - none of us are rich.
You agree to abide by the following:
- Don't do anything (running, going up hills etc.) beyond your limits when on the trail.
- Don't drink beyond your limits.
- Look out for your fellow hashers - if they are having problems on the trail, keep an eye on them. If they have drank too much keep an eye on them - or mention it to someone who knows them. If someone is hassling them, again keep an eye on the situation.
- Don't get into fights - in Germany even a slight altercation will lead to police involvement.
- Do not sexually harass anyone - if anyone is not comfortable with your amorous approaches then stop. Also look out for any hashers being harassed.
- Do not bring or use drugs at our events and do not give them to unsuspecting people.
- Understand that our humour can be quite harsh - we don't do political correctness - but if someone is clearly upset then ease up.
- You accept these Disclaimers and Conducts - even though they are not written in a typical legal style. If you are tempted to look for loopholes or not abide by the spirit of these then our group is not for you, please don't come.
- In addition to having read and agreed to all of the above you also agree to have a great time!
Page 1 of 2